Recognition, Memberships, Accreditations and Industry Qualifications
- Joint Commission Gold Seal certified
- CMS QIO-like Entity certified
- Compliance with HEDIS certification & NCQA accreditation standards
- NMSDC, WBENC Certified
- WEConnect, APACC, NGLCC and ALPFA members
- InGenesis MSP services honored for commitment to quality by the Quality Texas Foundation, a member of the Baldrige Alliance for Performance Excellence.
- ISO TAG-304: Healthcare Organization Management
- Dr. Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, Chair and Head of U.S. Delegation
- Working groups include: Outcome-based staffing
Staffing Industry Analysts’ Recognition
- Largest: Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Allied Healthcare Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Locum Tenens Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Per Diem Nurse Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms in the U.S.
- Largest Overall Staffing Firms in North America
InGenesis CEO, Dr. Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, honors:
- Fortune Magazine: 50 Most Powerful Latinas in Business
- Inc. Magazine Top 10 U.S. Female CEOs
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year (Finalist)
- USHCC Hispanic Businesswoman of the Year
- Global Power 100–Women in Staffing
- Staffing 100–Most Influential Executives
- Speaker–SIA Healthcare and SIA Executive Forum