The phrase performance excellence is really nothing more than words until backed up with action. As an alumnus of the NIST Baldrige Executive Fellows Program, InGenesis founder and CEO, Dr. Veronica Muzquiz Edwards, attributes InGenesis’ success to its history of emphasis on performance excellence. Already awarded for it’s commitment to the NIST Baldrige Excellence Framework, InGenesis is committed to continuing the journey toward the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program Award. This means that InGenesis strives every day to improve processes, identify and meet the needs of all stakeholders, promote employee engagement, and partner with high quality suppliers to deliver the highest quality service possible to every customer.
Baldrige evaluation process is one of the best, most comprehensive quality management performance assessments in the world.
Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence:
- Leadership: How management leads the organization, and how the organization leads the community.
- Strategy: How organizations implement strategic directions.
- Customers: How to build and maintain strong, lasting relationships.
- Measurement, analysis, and knowledge management: How the organization uses data to support key processes and performance.
- Workforce: How the organization empowers and involves its workforce.
- Operations: How the organization designs, manages and improves key processes.
- Results: How the organization performs in terms of customer satisfaction, finances, human resources, supplier and partner performance, operations, governance and social responsibility, and how the organization compares to its competitors.