InGenesis is one of the first organizations in the world to be ISO 22956: 2021 Patient-Centered Staffing Certified, by a Certification Body accredited by ANAB. The ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) gives a mark of confidence to certification. Federal, state and local authorities rely on ANAB accreditation to demonstrate value and assure competency for important public priorities. This prestigious certification was granted to InGenesis by the Healthcare Standards Institute (HSI) Certification Body. HSI is the thought leader in healthcare organization management.
Goals of certification in Patient-Centred Staffing include:
- Enhanced patient experience,
- Improved compliance with statutory, regulatory and professional requirements,
- Increased transparency and accountability,
- Improved staffing outcomes (e.g., recruitment, staff retention, staffing gaps, salaries, skill mix requirements), and
- Management of a range of clinical and service risks.
InGenesis has the processes in place to achieve the above goals, as certified by HSI. We are proud to help our clients achieve these same benefits.
InGenesis is committed to meeting the highest healthcare and workforce standards. These efforts have resulted in substantial recognition, and we share these benefits with our employees and clients. Please see below our impressive achievements.