Each year brings hope and new opportunities. Recent experience has shown us that organizations must work smarter and leaner than ever. As we have learned from a global pandemic, we must have management models that allow us to be faster and more effective with less resources. InGenesis can help you achieve this through our Managed Service Provider (MSP) services. We are proud of our unique designation as one of the only MSP programs recognized for its commitment to excellence using the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) Malcolm Baldrige Framework. We focus on continuous program improvement, measurable results and ‘fact-based’ decision making and program management.
Well established key benefits of our MSP:
- Improved access to quality talent
- Quantifiable cost savings, both direct and indirect
- Reliable employee compliance and risk mitigation
- Workforce forecasting and innovative strategies
- Single point of contact with total supplier management
- Enterprise-wide visibility and reporting
- Performance benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Diversity & inclusion spend optimization
- Program implementation and change management
InGenesis differentiates itself from other MSPs in our approach to our supply chain. Throughout the past two decades we have carefully selected the most reliable, resilient, responsive and technologically savvy suppliers. They must comply with our rigorous standards for quality, financial strength, industry past performance, and customer satisfaction.