“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
~ Steve Jobs
The benefits of an MSP are well established; cost containment, candidate quality, visibility and program compliance; but only one provider, InGenesis, offers an award winning MSP program based upon the NIST Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework. InGenesis focuses on continuous program improvement, measurable results and ‘fact-based’ decision making and program management.
Quality and compliance are paramount when selecting a managed services provider (“MSP”) to administer your contract labor program. Performance excellence is particularly important when operating within the Healthcare, Science, Technology and Pharma industries.
InGenesis now offers the only award-winning MSP program of its kind based upon the NIST Malcom Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework. [Learn More]
- Customized MSP solutions designed for each individual Client’s needs.
- A range of experience from local market solutions to global, multi-country program management.
- Expertise in the complexities associated with Healthcare, Science, Technology and Pharma.
InGenesis Key Benefits:
- Improved access to quality talent
- Significant cost savings, both direct and indirect
- Improved employee compliance and risk mitigation
- Workforce forecasting and innovative strategies
- Single point of contact with total supplier management
- Enterprise-wide visibility and reporting
- Performance benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Diversity spend optimization
- Program implementation and change management