“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
~ Steve Jobs
The benefits of an MSP are well established – cost containment, candidate quality, visibility, and program compliance – but only one provider, InGenesis, offers an MSP program recognized for its commitment to excellence using the Malcolm Baldrige Framework, the quality and continuous improvement standards set forth by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. InGenesis focuses on continuous program improvement, measurable results and ‘fact-based’ decision making and program management.
Quality and compliance are paramount when selecting a managed services provider (“MSP”) to administer your contract labor program. Performance excellence is particularly important when operating within the healthcare, higher education and life sciences industries.
InGenesis now offers the only MSP program of its kind honored for its commitment to quality by the Quality Texas Foundation, a member of the Baldrige Alliance for Performance Excellence. [Learn More]
- Customized MSP solutions designed for each individual Client’s needs.
- A range of experience from local market solutions to global, multi-country program management.
- Expertise in the complexities associated with healthcare, higher education and life sciences.
InGenesis Key Benefits:
- Improved access to quality talent
- Significant cost savings, both direct and indirect
- Improved employee compliance and risk mitigation
- Workforce forecasting and innovative strategies
- Single point of contact with total supplier management
- Enterprise-wide visibility and reporting
- Performance benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Diversity spend optimization
- Program implementation and change management