“Medicine is not only a science; it is also an art. It deals with the very processes of life, which must be understood before they may be guided.”
Statement of work (SOW) services, or project-based services, give an organization access to experts and consultants it may not have, or need, on a daily basis. However, SOW management can be both complicated and risky.
SOW differs from staff augmentation by the type of people supporting the solution and the types of services provided.
- Outcome based consultative solutions.
- End-to-end support in project design and planning, milestone monitoring, compliance oversight, data management and technical writing.
- Full SOW lifecycle support, including sourcing, decision support, RFx facilitation, negotiation, contract creation, PO management, administration, invoicing/settlement, reporting compliance and onboarding.
- SOW strategy consulting including stakeholder management, business requirements and quality, as well as implementation/change management, suppliers, risk mitigation, performance, and technology.
- Research and Development
InGenesis Key Benefits:
- Cost effective strategies to complete projects on schedule and under budget
- Risk Mitigation
- Reduced Cycle Time
- Project management expertise and cross-functional collaboration
- Enterprise-Wide Visibility and Reporting
- Benchmarking and Continuous Improvement
- Diversity Spend Management
- Program implementation and Change Management
- Flexible, Scalable Partner
- Simple and scalable tracking of dependencies, milestones, and SLA compliance